Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Sunday, 9 August 2015

Planning and Organisation (Erin Condren Life Planner Review)

After finishing my degree, I was frustrated with the fact how long it took me to recover from the intensity of the final weeks of my degree and how I felt in those last weeks. I am very aware of the fact that I need to be organized but at the same time I need to be in optimum health. It has been a struggle to maintain. I thought I needed to change my planning ways. I have had planners but they never stuck whether they were electronic or paper based. I knew I needed a three box  daily system with room for a non urgent weekly to do. 
I started watching planner videos of the Erin Condren Life Planner. I loved how it worked in the videos so I had a look on the website. I initially thought they were very expensive especially with both shipping costs and international shipping costs combined with the planner cost, but I just couldn't get this planner out of my head. So I bit the bullet and got one. I never knew how useful it would become both creatively and from an organization perspective. 


A picture of my creative outlet. 

I love the spaces to colour and be creative to make it my own planner. This may be done on the divider or in the weekly spread. 

From an organization point of view I have urgent am, urgent pm daily and tasks to be done when extremely tired. A month later, it is working well, everything seems to be keeping on track. I love the sidebar for my to dos that I would like done but can wait to a quieter time or if I complete tasks at a quieter time. It is a superb outlet and makes a stressful job a calm experience. 

Week spread of grad week w/c 20/07/15


Week spread for 6th July with a Favourite things Theme to keep me entertained. 

I have found that my planning is getting better, but for me organisation is an ever changing learning curve. I know as I learn more about myself my organisation is going to change. So if you like comment below I will do another update in 6 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment