Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Thursday, 20 February 2014

Welcome!!

My name is Kathryn Bracewell. I am 20 years old student currently studying BA Education Studies and Special Educational Needs. I am a singer in the Pendle Youth Choir, an educational volunteer, a performer in life, a writer and now a pretty awesome blogger  For a long time I have been wanting to share my thoughts and stories about life. I am a blogger with my blog on Cerebral Palsy and bullying which is thriving I will add the link at the bottom of the post. 

I set up this blog for a variety of reasons one as a form of communication for my stories, thoughts and opinions. Another reason is to educate people that disability is not a hindrance but just another way of seeing the world. I also set the blog up as a support page for any person that needs support or advice regarding any issues about disability and education. 

The link for my other blog please do take a look. Let's share our thoughts and writings.

www.hopeforthefuture123.blogspot.co.uk

Share your stories with me. Feel free to email me at rowlingno1fan@gmail.com


Hope you will enjoy my story. 

Keep smiling. 

Kathryn xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment